· Complete Certified Nursing Assistant (CN.A.) training in as little as 5 to 10 weeks, including clinical, depends on your pace and flexibility
- Weekdays classes, are (Monday through Thursday from 9am to 3pm for as little as 5 weeks)
- Weekend classes, are (Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 3pm for 10 weeks, including clinical)
- Evening classes, are (Monday through Thursday) from 5:30pm to 9:30pm for 9 weeks)
· Complete Medication Aide training (CMT) in as little as 3 to 5 weeks, including clinical, depends on your pace.
- Weekday:s classes, are (Monday through Thursday, from 9am to 3pm for as little as 3 weeks including clinical),
- Evening classes, are (Monday through Thursday, from 5:30pm to 9:30pm, for as little as 3 weeks, including clinical)
- Weekend classes, are (Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 3:3:00pm, for as little as 5 weeks including clinical
· Complete Home Health Aide training in as little as 1 to 4 weeks.
- Weekday’s classes, are Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm, for as little as 1 week
- Evening classes, are (Monday through Friday from 5:30pm to 9:30pm, for as little as 2 weeks)
- Weekend classes, are ( Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 3:00pm, for as little as 4 weeks)
· Complete CPR/First Aid training in as little as 1 day
NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL MISSION STATEMENT
The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
National Safety Council First Aid courses are available at various levels for training individuals and groups. Many key features distinguish the National Safety Council
as a recognized leader in First Aid programming.
We have a strong network of instructors organized to deliver First Aid courses to business, industry and the general public.
Consistent with the high standards of the Council, our First Aid courses are designed, developed and delivered using a performance-based training approach with a focus on skill development, current instructional design and adult learning principles.
The courses we design:
· Are technically sound
· Build participants’ confidence to perform competently during an emergency
· Are flexible for use with a variety of audiences and settings
· Are created with a full range of instructional support materials for instructors and participants, and use a variety of media to support all learning styles
· Reinforce and apply previously learned concepts and skills throughout a course
· Job after successful completion!
· 96% Success rate of job placement in local healthcare provider facilities included but not limited to Assisted Living, Nursing homes, Group homes, Home health agency, Hospitals etc.
REISTRATION IS ON-GOING